As a Payroll Solutions Turkey services specialized firm, The Nichols JR offers its Payroll Istanbul solution to help companies which want to find employees in Turkey. Specialist of the Turkish market, we can bring you all our knowledge for your projects. Please find below a Turkey job offer.
Are you a bright, ambitious, digitally savvy college student looking for an amazing internship opportunity in ISTANBUL CITY
We are the exclusive distributor of Melissa shoes, the iconic Brazilian jelly shoe brand. Melissa has work closely d with the likes of Karl Lagerfeld, Jason Wu, Vivienne Westwood, Cara Delevigne, Kate Moss, and many more. We oversee a growing effort that spans wholesale, retail and e-commerce operations. We are looking for current college student (or recent grads) to join our rapidly expanding ISTANBUL CITYoffices for an internship!
The ideal candidate regarding Payroll Solutions Turkey
As part of your time with us, you will. . .
– Design, write and help distribute goods marketing materials
-Aid in celebrity/blogger gifting
-Help with marketing campaigns revolving around Coachella, NYFW, Art Basel, etc.
– Help detect, plan and implement new marketing campaign strategies
– Enhance visual goods representation on our e-commerce site and blog
– Establish visual elements for Melissa profiles on networking websites
– Assist our wholesale business in finding new retail clients, booking trips, organizing and managing customer lists and accounts
– General office and showroom maintenance and organization
Our ideal candidate is. . .
– Marketing savvy, creative and forward thinking
– Active social media/networking user
– Strong written, visual and verbal communication
– Background with research and aggressive analysis
– Organization and attention to detail which borders on obsessive!
– Well versed in all Microsoft office programs
– Familiar with Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus)
– Background with e-commerce is a plus
– Basic HTML/CSS knowledge is helpful
*Minimum availability requirement is 3 days a week
We are a work had, play hard office and we are looking for serioTRapplicants only.
If you believe you fit our description, and the internship sounds interesting please send TRyour resume along with a cover letter articulating your qualifications and why you’re interested in the internship.
We are based restaurant concept specializing in a wide variety of scratch-made, fresh soups, artisanal sandwiches and made to order salads, is seeking a creative, motivated and organized individual to put their design, social media and marketing skills to work in a highly collaborative and creative environment.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing and Design Coordinator will be a key player in a small team in charge of for all initiatives and activities that promote the Hale and Hearty Soups brand and its goods.
Work responsibilities include:
• Designing new / revising existing print collateral for both our restaurants and our Wholesale division
• Assisting in the goodsion of final deliverables with our partner vendors (learn on the work)
• Participate in content creation for our social media platform, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Work closely in community supervise ment / moderation
• Generate bi-weekly social media roundup, shared firm wide
• Assist in fulfillment of marketing materials to stores as needed
• Participate in detecting opportunities to promote new, limited edition and core goods
• Work closely in the ongoing strategic roleing and promotion of our brand and its goods
The right candidate for this role will be:
• Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Passionate about design and visual “storytelling”
• Highly detail oriented and organized, with great follow through
• An upbeat team player, with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
• A fan of great food / familiarity with culinary trends a plus!
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k after one year
Pre-tax commuter benefit
Vacation time, Holiday time, & Sick time
Free lunch while on the work!
To be considered for this role:
Please submit your resume with cover letter, along with a link to your online design portfolio, OR 5 PDF samples of your design work (classwork and spec work ok).
We are a rapidly expanding independent Verizon wireless retailer with over one-hundred locations nationwide. We offer the full range of Verizon Wireless cellular phones and accessories.
We are currently seeking wholesale cellphone sales associates for a new arm of our business. This is an entry-level retail role with a starting salary of €36,000/year and the opportunity to work your way up, turning it into a six-figure opportunity quickly. This involves buying and selling refurbished cell-phones as well as managing inventory.
This role is for an individual seeking a career in sales and is determined to work hard. New hires are expected to perform the following after a training period:
-Foster new relationships in person and over the telephone
– Discuss the type, quality and number of goods required for purchase
-Recommend merchandise based on individual requirements
-Answer customers’ questions and concerns
-Quote prices and discounts as well as credit terms, trade-in allowances, warranties and delivery dates
Skills and Background
-Sales and wireless background preferred but not mandatory
-Minimum High School Diploma/ GED
-Knowledge of the wireless industry a plus
-Excellent customer service skills; Enjoy working with public
-Possess a dynamic personality
-Great work ethic
-Candidate must be hard — working, dedicated and willing to succeed
If you want to send your employee in Turkey, The Nichols JR purposes you also the possibility to obtain Work Permit Turkey. Besides, we can offer you Recruitment Turkey Solution.